- NEW TO OUR SALON CUPPING The suction and negative pressure provided by cupping can loosen muscles, encourage blood flow, and sedate the nervous system. Cupping is used to relieve back and neck pains, stiff muscles, anxiety, fatigue, gynaecological issues, migraines, rheumatism, and even cellulite. Add it to a massage today to get even more benefits
- Reflexology is a massage treatment that involves stimulating reflex points on the foot. Each of these corresponds with an organ or part of your body. When a part of your body is unbalanced or diseased, crystalline or granular deposits may build-up at the corresponding reflex point on your foot. These points may feel tender, sore or painful to touch. By gently stimulating and applying pressure to these points, your massage therapist can slowly work out and disperse the granules. This helps to reduce the congestion or blockages in the affected areas of your body, as well as stimulate your parasympathetic nervous system. There are many other benefits of reflexology to the health of your body: Decrease sore muscles Help your body go into a deep relaxed state, which helps with anxiety, insomnia and depression Helps to lower blood pressure Improved blood flow and circulation (especially to your kidneys and intestines) Helps feeds all your cells in your body nutrients Removes of toxins and waste in the entire body Awakens your nervous system Reflexology has a proven to heal a range of health conditions such as; Anxiety and depression Side effects of cancer treatment Cardio-vascular problems Migraines and headaches Sinusitis PMS Constipation
- Bamboo massage improves the quality of sleep and helps insomnia. It also increases mental clarity and cures depression, & encourages the body's natural healing abilities releasing endorphins, your body's natural painkiller. Bamboo massage is an innovative way to provide Swedish or deep tissue massage using heated bamboo to roll & knead the tissue to create an extreme sensation of relaxation and well-being. 🙌💖 Come and try it, your muscles will love you for it!!
- Swedish massage technique is to relax the entire body. This is accomplished by rubbing the muscles with long gliding strokes in the direction of blood returning to the heart. But Swedish massage therapy goes beyond relaxation. Swedish massage is exceptionally beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension.
- Tired of being in aches and pains all the time? Have anxiety and stress about the birth of your new bundle of joy? We can help! Here is just a taste of what you can expect from Our Pregnancy Massage · Relief from Neck, Back, and Shoulder pain. · Reduced Stress and Anxiety · Physical and Mental relaxation · Powerful Oils and Creams that help Restore Dry Skin · Improved Sleep · Elimination or Reduction of Swelling around the feet, ankles and face · Pain Free legs and arms · Mental Clarity
HOTSTONE LOMI LOMI MASSAGE
- Hot stone massage is a type of massage therapy. It’s used to help you relax and ease tense muscles and damaged soft tissues throughout your body. During a hot stone massage, smooth, flat, heated stones are placed on specific parts of your body. The stones are usually made of basalt, a type of volcanic rock that retains heat. Benefits of Hotstone Massage . Helps relieve muscle tension and pain . Reduces stress and anxiety . Promotes sleep . May help relieve symptoms of autoimmune diseases
- Aromatherapy massage is Swedish massage therapy using massage oil or lotion that contains essential oils. Our Essential oils our 100% Pure Oils from Rachel Grace Essentials Oils Collection During an aromatherapy massage, you inhale these essential oil molecules or absorb them through your skin. They are thought to promote beneficial changes in your mind and body by affecting the limbic system, a region of the brain known to influence the nervous system. Why Do People Get Aromatherapy Massage? Each essential oil used in aromatherapy is said to have different properties. For example, some calm and make you feel relaxed while others energize. Here are some widely used essential oils and their purported properties: Calming: chamomile, lavender, and geranium oil Uplifting: ylang-ylang, clary sage, rose, and neroli oil Energizing: rosemary oil Decongesting: eucalyptus, pine, and tea tree oil Use of therapeutic essential oils in massage is being explored for the following conditions: Anxiety Dementia symptoms Depression Insomnia Menstrual pain Supportive care for people with conditions such as cancer This amazing treatment will leave you floating on air!